Tribute to all Mothers!

Hi Everyone Welcome to Cheekoo Garden


  "Thank You Mom... Love You..."


             It's not mother's day today, its just another ordinary day in our busy life. " Thank You Mom... Love You... " This is the first thing which i told my mom as soon as i got up. 

             Somewhere in the midnight when I was in deep sleep my 10 month old daughter got up for her feed, while feeding her I was just thinking how easy my life was before being a mom. I had no diapers to change, no mid night waking ups, cooking, cleaning etc., Life has become so complicated after having a baby, but then i just looked at my girl's face who had by then finished her feed n was back to sleep. Seeing her cute face my heart said nothing is difficult when it comes to my little girl, I can do anything and everything for her. Then i thought about my mother, who has done lot more for me. She has taken care of me since the time i was in her womb, did everything which i am doing for my baby now.
           In fact she has done lot more than this. Don't know how many days she has sacrificed her sleep for me. Even she might have changed all her priorities and made me as her priority. I was then very young to understand all this at that time. I remember since my childhood there are so many instances when i have yelled at her, had so many complaints, was some times not happy about what she did.But she never complained, she kept taking care of me even if my words had hurt her. I never understood how much love she had for me as a mom. 
          Even today when i am a mother myself my mom is with me taking care of me, guiding me in each and every step of life. She has been a support of my life, what ever I am today is all because of her, because of her sacrifice and her caring.
           Then I thought, have I ever  told her thank you for what she has been doing since so many years, or have I ever told her sorry for hurting her. No i have never, because i never understood what it takes being a mother. 
           Yes I have wished her on mother's day, but wishing her now is completely different. It's a wish from a mother to mother for being a great mother. Now i understand her greatness and my mistakes. Early morning as soon as i got up i went to my mom and said.
" Thank You Mom... Love You.... I don't know if i can be a good mother like you to my daughter but i will definitely try to follow you.Sorry for hurting you."

 Have you ever felt same ?? Have you ever wished you mom ?? If not please do it, we don't have to wait for another mother's day  to say thank you or sorry to our dear moms. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts