10 Must haves of Baby Medical kit

Hi Everyone welcome to Cheekoo Garden.

      
          There are many baby medical kits which are readily available in the market today, but i always preferred making a own medical kit for my baby. Because who knows what is best for my baby better than me. Each and every baby is different. No parents like to see their child unwell or crying and do everything to keep the child healthy and happy... But you can never guess when what goes wrong with your little ones.


        Morning the temperature will be normal but suddenly it shoots up by noon or evening. It is very important that we are always ready with the solution or basic medications... Its always better to have a handy baby medical kit. 
         I have put down a list of such ten must have things in baby medical kit, which you might need anytime.

1) A Digital Thermometer : Any time you feel that your baby is unwell, first thing you need to do is measure the temperature.
2) Paracetamol : depending on age and weight of the baby doctor will suggest you the medication and dosage. Don't forget to get it prescribed.
3) Nasal congestion drops and bulb syringe : Babies can have nasal congestion any time so it's better that you always have a congestion drops handy. It's necessary that you clean baby's nose regularly.
4) Medicine for cold and cough
5) Gas relief drops : Babies tend to get gassy very often, keeping a gas relief drops will easy your life.
6) Baby rub : when ever I get a hint that my girl is going to catch cold, I apply Vicks baby rub on her feet and chest and put on socks and dress her warmly and it really works.
7) Band aids & Antiseptic solutions.
8) Rash creams.
9) Cotton balls & swabs.
10) Baby nail cutter & Scissors.

11 comments:

  1. Its so important to have your own set of essential medical items for our kiddos at home and sometimes on the go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant list. When I had my baby I found everything you mentioned so useful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is paracetamol? I don't know if I have heard of that before. But I agree these items are a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer Carroll, Paracetamol is a medicine used to treat pain and fever. There are different trade names of it. It is typically used for mild to moderate pain relief.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I created a bag with all of these essentials for a recent baby shower I went to. The new mom loved it and I know she will really appreciate having it on hand when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an important kit. I am going to share this with my newborn mommy friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great list! I will refresh my kit with the items you recommend. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great list! There’s nothing worse than needing one of these things and being out without them.. I need to start packing me a bag for my car. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will definitely share with my newborn mom friends!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts