Mom is learning

Hello Everyone Welcome to Cheekoo Garden

      Mom is learning...

            Yes, its not only the baby, the mom is also learning. What do you think about motherhood?? Caring about your baby?? Raising the baby??... 
            Am a new mother, daily I enjoy seeing my girl learning new things and achieving new developmental milestones. Down the lane it's not just my little girl learning even am learning with her as a new mom. It's not only her who is achieving milestones, it's me too...

*  Learnt to have patience even when I am irritated to the core.
*  Waking up in between sleep every night.
*  Learnt changing diaper without messing.
*  Cutting down my stuff in carry bags to accommodate babies necessary things.
*  Doing extra cooking.
*  Keeping the medicine box always updated and handy.
*  Learnt to say good job dear, even when some has messed up your kitchen.
*  Learnt new ways to entertain.
*  Learnt reading fairy tale story books.
    
    Hold... Not only the above, I have learnt something else too...

Learnt how to love unconditionally.

Being mom has made me a person who can doing anything and everything with smile and without regret. Being a mom has made me ready to do anything for the cute smile and hug from my baby.
As every day passes my little girl is learning new things and so am I...
Dear Ladies what have you learnt after being a mom??
  

8 comments:

  1. Yes, I 100% can relate! As a new mom (and pregnant again with #2!) I feel like I'm constantly learning along the way. Patience is a work in progress... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a mom is an everyday job...your learning will never stop. My oldest is 10 and I'm still amazed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling and yes we all have to be open for many ways of learning every day of our lives.. Thank you for sharing this wonderful thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes yes yes. Definitely a learning experience. I learn something new everyday with my 2 year old. I'm still learning patience.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s definitely a full time job! But sooo worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great list, so many things that I didn't really think about beforehand

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very true. You learn so much when you first become a mom, and as far as I can tell, that learning never stops.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so right! I felt exactly the same way when I had my little girl 8 months ago. Wait, what am I saying? I am still learning so much. It can be super challenging some days, but isn't it amazing what a little baby can inspire you to be and do?

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts